Thursday 3 April 2014

Easter Inspiration!

Back in February,  Mr. Auburn and I travelled to Fairyhouse Market. While the market was disappointing and the only things we parted money for were edible, we did stop at one of my favourite places on the way home!
 

 Plantagen is a Scandinavian garden centre chain. They sell amazing plants for your home and garden, garden furniture and BBQ's. They have a huge 'grow your own' section, a bird feeding section, pet supplies, books on gardening, cooking and baking. There is a food hall where you can buy tasty treats, a lovely company that produce oils, preserves and chutneys and the Edinburgh Woollen Mill is in store.
 
 
 
However, the winner has to be the super duper gift and interiors section with the most amazing displays that made me want to squeal with excitement when I walked in!!
 



So with Easter fast approaching and Spring most definitely in the air, here are some of the cutest, Springiest, Easter displays I've seen around! Needless to say my money and I did part company at Plantagen but just wait for Easter to see the cuties that made it home to Auburns...

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Nice series of photos. Red flowers can brighten anyone's day. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a blog called 'beneath the elm tree' before I stopped blogging. I've just recently started blogging again and I just wanted to pop on over and say hi. Also, Plantagen is a store I would love to have in my neighborhood. I see quite a few things that I'd love to take home with me... :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...